Lets-Box | WordPress Plugin
This plugin will help you to easily integrate Box into your WordPress website or blog. Lets-Box allows you to view, download, delete, rename files & folders directly from a WordPress page. You can use Lets-Box as a filebrowser, gallery, audio- or video-player!
NOTE: Lets-Box uses the Offical Box API.
Google Drive: We have also a Google Drive variant of this plugin with even more powerful features!. If you only want to use the Gallery function you really should consider Use-your-Drive as it is much faster.
- View Box folders & files directly on your site
- Inline preview of almost all common files types
- Upload form so users can upload (multiple) files to Box
- Add, delete and rename files & folders
- Search your Box for files & folders
- User folders a
- Great looking grid with lightbox
- Folder thumbnails shows whats inside the folder
- Shuffle images
- Add, delete and rename images
- Always in Sync with your Box
Audio & Video
- Streams audio files directly from your Box with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback.
- .m4a (AAC/H.264)
- .oga (Vorbis/Theora)
- Streams video files directly from your Box with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback. (Do always supply a mp4 or m4v file for cross-browser support)
- .webmv (Vorbis/VP8)
- .ogv (Vorbis/Theora)
- .mp4 (Limited support)
- .m4v (AAC/H.264)
- Multiple awesome skins
- Sort files by name, size or modified d
- Restrict viewing by file extension and file or folder name
- Restrict uploading files by file extension
- Restrict which user can see, download, rename or delete your files or upload new ones. You can set the required capabilities by yourself with WordPress Capabilities
- Secure OAuth 2 authentication
- Powerful but intuitive shortcode generator
- Multi language supported
- And finally… All elements are responsive!
Do you miss a feature? Let us know!
- At least PHP 5.3 with cURL extension
All updates are delivered via the build-in auto-updater! Make sure you insert your purchase code on the plugin settings page. Current version: 1.2 (16 July 2015) – changelog
Not compatible with
- Front-end Editor plugin
“Disclaimer” – Piracy is illegal and opposes Hindi assistance Piracy. This content has been given only for information, its purpose is not to encourage or promote Piracy and Illegal activities in any way.